Sunday, March 6, 2011

Florida Refinance Power Attorney

cakes, the beautiful durmiente.Diario a professor of cake decorating ...

I get up at quarter past six.
Before getting out of bed I promise myself to kill my sister if I again suggest to take a course on a Sunday.
a leap I get to make gum paste. Immediately I regret not having done it last night.
But I was so tired ... Hands, touching transformation.
Whenever I start on something ... I have to put a costume. To avoid falling hair or lint.
With the shower cap I brought in a hotel in Germany (that's not stealing eh, is for you, I lay there that use pa). A white coat while working at the store ... and a huge white bag that makes me feel with complex chips. The bag is so not a single drop or lint.
A little bird looks out the window. Heh, he realizes that I am here still and stares at me. As I'm almost asleep, I think what it comes and eats me with that look good might be a merengue. But neither the bird has known me as a human person, gets into my house as anything. I realize it was not very appealing one day ago and let the room go to the bathroom. As I say it's a rude me scared to death flew away above me (I suddenly realized I was human and therefore a danger.) Term
gum paste in a jiffy. And getting better day when I remember that I brought for breakfast braid pastry and chocolate Guillermina we gave yesterday, one of the most beautiful and elegant girls I've had. What a way to make up (it's makeup artist for weddings and stuff ..) and it suits him. I miss me blush and think I have given two slaps. The braid is requetebuena
. Awesome hands of this woman. Because we let a crown cake orange evening before, which was delicious. While I watch as it begins to sparkle, I wonder how I lose weight. It is impossible.
My neighbor across the street block party that now looks out the window and almost out at me.
not know if Mariló drunk or has ingested a white aliens. I realize I'm still wearing the Crime Lab and waved. She waves back, covering her mouth with the other of pure laughter. I follow with my very worthy task of eating my piece of chocolate braided ... Just get up
got the cream in the fridge, for mounting on the course. And put a pad on the door not to forget.
Suddenly I remember that I have not made copies of the molds to make the headboard.
Where have I kept the rule ... Not a single pen. I think there's definitely in my house elves. Some elves who should write the Bible at least once a day is not normal because the number of pens that disappear in my house.
six copies and I'm glad I have a course of veterans. I am missing a copy, but anyway, then I do in the store.
I remember that I have also put the cornstarch and one more that I can not remember ... it was, it was ... ah yaaaaa markers.
It gives me time to answer a few emails. I miss the time flying ...
I take a shower running, I'm late as usual. When
I'm in the garage I realize that I have no vessels to whip the cream. Subeeeee
running. And when I got back to the car I realized that I forgot the umbrella, jacket and more importantly, the cream.
How can a person put a cushion so that you do not forget to leave it. The cream is frozen ohhhhh potential problem
Seeking the pad and see it on the couch. Neither has had given me. I have to stop eating chocolate. The same thing that affects what I have chronic forgetfulness. Not a sweet
more throughout the day. I promise to myself when I'm on the way to the store with Manuel that sings to me so early. DO NOT let it rest or Sunday. The poor, if I knew how many times I put it ... (I mean Manuel Carrasco course).
I left the course almost ready. I only put the towels and prepare the tools. I'm very relaxed because before hand it will be a course fantastic. Dinora
comes first, making the bloody, shoot at a stroke all my good intentions. Bring some rice dumplings, which would probably throw a few minutes a promise to my knowledge.
Dinora is now a soul mate, has already done many courses with me I've lost count.
is a Venezuelan girl with a lovely family. A client and student, friend and intimate. Your child has a relationship very special to my sister Susan. I think they want. Although my sister was wrong and face the wall published in handsome you and instead of putting the child's name put the name of pradre, ie Bruno. Dinora's husband. Nothing has come to divorce, Dino has not been so lucky (lol). We also much to Bruno. And we wish him the best of luck in your operation
Then came Mary Jesus. He had done a course with us before. Maria Jesus always have nice words and comments for everyone. Is cordial and polite, and always attentive to what happens in the house. She does not know, but strongly potential and go far, because he really likes and enjoys what he does.
Was beautiful out a sleeping beauty. If she were ... take us to Granada, for many miles do poor
course is rare that there is an industry professional. In this course (and in others, it is not the first thing he does with us) has been
Mar. Mar is cooking teacher. Working with adolescents and people unemployed. He is young, cheerful and very friendly. It leads to everything. And enjoy the beautiful with the little things.
has this humility that makes a simple people and nice people close to the deal.
also I have to thank Jesus and Mary makes the miles to come and do a course with us.
ago enjoyable courses and trained. We appreciate you have sent all these fotillos. And what you see, your camera is much better than mine, because in this case was I the photographer and see the result. Muchooooo better.


Mari Luz is a girl who could pass for a girl. Lovely is the word that best defines it.
day came into my life, almost before her. Read my story in a magazine and came to meet me. Since then, feel close, and the time it takes in my life is not proportional to the feelings that unite us. We looked and we understand perfectly what you're thinking. He's very talented and we are very very closely to see each of his victories.
Eva is, the entire group, the less I know.
is a very smart girl and that makes these courses just for fun. You could spend perfectly to this, because everything goes fine.
is happy and fun. In addition to seamlessly integrate into any group. Fits perfectly and works fast. His work always terminated correctly.



Montse made during the level 1 on Saturday past. And before heading out the door and had made a booking for this. The fondant has stuck. Montse
todossssss is stylish in the areas of your life. It is stylish to wear, to bring modern styling that feels great and if I put it ... let me ... I can not even say what they seem I ...
And that is reflected in their work. Always makes a difference to some little detail.
A girl who will also be a permanent tenant of our house, no doubt. It's like a little girl who enjoys a piece of modeling clay. And that freshness is what makes it special.
is a pleasure to have in a course, it adds a lively and fun.


Mariló is one of a small house. Delicate and sensitive, devoted his life entirely to others. You can count on it for whatever you want. And always, always, is there, with your kind words, your words of encouragement and petting. Sometimes when I'm tired and talked, their words of encouragement and love is a balm. His desire to protect others makes it one of the kindest people with whom I have encountered in my way. We care for and pamper with care, simply because he deserves it.
Sonia chose not out in the photos, but no will to fight. Is a girl who at first gave us the impression of being serious and distant. Nothing could be further from the truth. Is your character shy that you can make the mistake. Gradually
we have discovered a sweet girl, kind and very very friendly. Willing to share, with a capacity to give, to be escaping into pieces by the little corner that lets her shyness. Sonia was here and I started a friendship that will remain for a long time. In addition to the hobby by the fondant, we share a set of values \u200b\u200bthat are never explicit, but to show through and become visible to us, and that both value.
Sonia knows how to respect the space the other, which I appreciate in this life.
not think that all people coming to my courses are so'll be pleased how are you girls.
Some even take my texture ... in their bags
But in general, girls and boys are very nice, and it is best that rarely leave. Remain as tenants. So this house is growing little by little ... and now we are many

March 27, we will all eat a paella in the field.
All our friends, clients and students (usually three in one batch) are invited. We have not decided where we're going to do, but if we are clear who is going to do.
The official barbecue will be Jose Antonio Villalba, famous in the world from his home by making a great paella.
And we have appointed official baker Pepi (islacris for friends). For dessert
No problem, for sure


addition Guille de Almeria this week we received another visit very special.
Saturday came to our introductory course Jessica. Jessica is
Yecla, Murcia. What can you say to a person who travels many miles to do a course with you. If there are no words to thank them. And if you bring these wafers as well as good, I did not know existed but now ... I will miss forever
Jessica is love ... we gave a penalty to leave ...
spark
I wrote about five hundred e pa do the course with me. And do not put me in the web course she wanted. And come post, and come and ask me if I do a course that day. And the girl did not rest until we put it on the web. The experience made her


Funny how this work is giving me a lot more than I offer.
I know good people that come to my house still unknown ... and when they come out, something comes together, something is created, which leave as friends ...


Or are beautiful inside and out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment