Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kate From Kates Playground Shower

happy tree cake. Chocolate and banana cake. Intermediate Course


Me hard time choosing a cake for an adult. Because there are so many I want to do, I can not decide. This evening, the enchanted tree, is a version of a very famous cake Debbie Brown.
I was eager and did not find the time to do it. So taking advantage of that had to do a cake for a very special companion, I set to work.
cake is relatively quick. In twelve hours is made. To be a fondant cake of considerable size, not bad. Just kidding, it has cost me most was the way to the cake tower.

When I start to make me realize that I have two fundamental things. A tray and ESTEC. So I had to improvise on the fly. I can not live without my ESTEC. Demonstrated. Without my modeling tool'm nobody ...

not because the glitter is very rare in this camera. But good thing you see in the pictures is glitter, but does not seem so. I think it's much nicer to natural ... is a cake, different
As is honored by banana lover, I have tried to do a stuffed banana. Do not look like my whole house smelled like bananas. I've made with banana nesquik that you can find in La casita fresh flowers. I put a few photos for you to see who is single mu.

I have two tablespoons of polvitos magic. Then I did as a fourth part of Topping, or about 250 grams. And I've removed a mijilla. It appears that will not dissolve, but do not worry that the shake then leave.


started to beat. Do not take us long to realize that this Nata plant is different. Because it achieves a texture like buttercream, which has nothing to do with the cream common.
The difference between the two photos, is just a minute. NO more. Ride fast ... the flavor is much milder than the normal vegetable creams.
We have it ready to fill your pies. Do not know how hold no fridge. Do not know yet. Now with cold weather, no problem and cakes I've made so far, have been made to consume from one day to another.
The worm, mu quedao not satisfied with the apple. This sticking his tongue in a very cheeky ....
is the first time lining a cake from the side, and I liked the experience. I did not find anything complicated to give in my courses.
Oh I forgot, in the month of April we will begin a new adventure in the house.
Let's start with the decorating workshops for children ...
More information soon ...

"I know you know I love you. I know you know that I know are always there and appreciate it.
're so so valuable that there are no words to express it.
inside you have so many good things that give quality to the lives of others, which are nearby.
is easy to be your friend. It is easy to be around. Das feel world's most beautiful warmth ...
I know you know you're important to me.
I know you know all this and more .... But I will not forget it.
Happy Birthday Princess

0 comments:

Post a Comment