Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kidde Smoke Alarm Beep Three

different chocolate cake (ideal to cover with fondant)

Today I bring something that is not fondant.
In the continuing search to cover cakes with fondant dense but do not cease to be the cake on a cake, I came across this old cake.
is a recipe I found in a magazine such as my aunt always had at home. The signed up and I liked it because their means of production was different.
wet type is a cake brownie.
The taste reminded me of my childhood. And I was transported to an autumn afternoon with my cousins, playing in the streets.
always say I have the luck of my best friends are in my family. And that gives it a special point of attachment with them. My guys are my friends, I left running with them forever ... and my cousins \u200b\u200bhave always been in day to day. And my sister will not divorce me for heavy because there is no divorce between siblings, but ... you already done so.
One afternoon my cousin Jose Carlos and I we went for a surprise on the money my uncle had given us ... There was nothing more fantastic than one of surprise. The girl and boy were different. I always watched with fascination as that of my cousin and my cousin of mine, curious, but in the end I always end up playing football figures, stiff as they alone, and my cousin were watching what under clothing wrists.


He must fall because the orange of the street were full. On the way home cvogiamos oranges to play soccer and bowling. We knew from childhood that they could not eat that amaragaban. That day
play to see who threw the orange top. Like previous days, had broken a glass house, we move away from civilization and we got on a plot to throw oranges into the air.
I pulled over and gave my cousin in the head. Evidently accidentally (or so I remember) I was laughing so long that my cousin took a severe annoyance. What made me laugh more than me. Until I broke down and hit back of the orange. With such bad luck that I was swerving and him in the ass to the neighbor of my grandfather. Was heard throughout the neighborhood.
We called scoundrel and a few other things. Luckily we ran fast. A step up in haste, he tripped and fell mouth. Enter the house running and hiding ...
But a good piece of chocolate cake, brought peace ...

Is there something that does not fix a piece of chocolate cake?

to see if I can explain it well.


2 eggs 250 grams of water (weighed)
330 grams of sugar (not too much sugar ... it is light)

125 grams of butter 80 grams of grated chocolate for dessert (or cut very small, very small )
250 grams self-raising flour 1 tablespoon bizcarbonato

1 pinch of cream of tartar (optional)




need a pot and an electric beater. Put
Heat the water, sugar and butter.
Mix cocoa and bizcarbonato and take to the mixture (before it starts to boil)
Stir until all is dissolved. And simmer least five minutes, stirring constantly. Cool
...
Add eggs beating with a whisk. And finally the flour.
Baked 40 minutes at 170. I've had a little less because I made three small cakes, which is what I have left ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment